We ask that you recognize and practice the following COVID safety protocols while attending the Moonlight Ramble:
- Masks are welcome, but not required for outdoor activities. If you’d like to patronize any of the local bars or restaurants you will need a mask. No they won’t make an exception for you.
- Please try and give you and your fellow riders some space, 6ft. is ideal.
- Wash or sanitize your hands before eating or after using the bathroom.
- If you are not feeling well, or have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please sit this one out. Seriously. We’ll see you next year.
- And finally, if you’re not vaccinated yet, it’d be pretty cool if you were.