At the advice of Chief Meteorologist Dave Murray from Fox 2 and in the interest of safety for all of our riders we have decided to postpone Moonlight Ramble until Saturday, September 16th. The weather calls for a 90% chance of heavy rain and scattered thunderstorms. We hope you can join us for our new date!